Wednesday 27 July 2011

apologizing

I dont think I can post this at the right time because I have something to do right before fasting month.
Yeah, I want to welcoming fasting month. The rumor said it will be at 1st of August, but there's still no announcement from the government.
Well, I felt so grateful since I can once again meet with the fasting month. Not all people have chance to face fasting month well. Somebody can't, and the other can, but just can't feel the feel of fasting month.
And because fasting month is coming up soon, I want to apologize to all my friends of mine, both from the real world and from the internet.
If I ever hurt you, in any kind of word or act, then please forgive. I know, sorry is not the way to solve the problem, but at a time like this, I just can say sorry.
I never meant to hurt you, but human always make mistake. So, please. I'm sorry.

And especially for you, hey you, if you read this (i don't think you'll read this tough), you know, I don't meant to just ignore you like that, I'm nervous when you're around. Do you know what its mean? Guess then.

Happy Fasting all! ^^

LovaPeace :*
Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my pleasure. But please keep your word "save" for the readers :D