Wednesday 6 July 2011

bukti bahwa owner blog ini adalah anak kurang kerjaan

heeeeey! today I feel so happy! Guess why!
I met old friends of mine this morning. yeah, my elementary school's friend actually. luckily,we still keppin'touch.
well, today's meeting just like... yaah.. kinda reunion. and there was  an exchange gift event there! >.<
guess what? I got a bag! it made from Batik. I always wanted to have this at least once, but I couldn't buy it. and do you know how am I feeling when I opened the gift and got to know that this bag is mine!
aaaah, I'm so happy. I asked my friend one by one just to know who own this before me. its Afif. He's currently in Jogja now. He just came back to have his holiday.
Well, I want to share the pic of my bag *show off*






dan satu lagi, akhirnya aku berhasil download mv No Other sama Bonamana dari Super Junior! oh, jangan heran begitu, aku ini gaptek, jadi agak susah bagiku untuk mendownload Java, dan setelah kira-kira satu jam ngutak-atik, akhirnya bisa juga. Dan sekarang aku mau mulai mengoleksi mv Super Junior! nggak cuma mp3nya doang doong.. biar bisa puas ngeliatin mereka unyuuu >.<
sekian laporan hari ini!

LovaPeace :*
Aya

3 comments:

Your comment is my pleasure. But please keep your word "save" for the readers :D